Forms of Payment
- • Check (Initial orders only; Credit Card or Automatic Withdrawals required for recurring payments)
- • Money Order (Initial orders only; Credit Card or Automatic Withdrawals required for recurring payments)
- • Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover)
- • ACH Credits
- • Bank Wire Transfer (Domestic Free / International $20.00)
- • PayPal; a 5% fee will be assessed for all payments and quarterly (3 months) advance payment is required throughout the entire term of service.
Payments are due on or before the Due Date. By providing 1-800-HOSTING with your credit card information, you authorize 1-800-HOSTING to automatically charge your credit or debit card for all recurring and one time fees which apply to your account. Recurring fees will be charged to your credit card until you formally cancel your account in accordance with 1-800-HOSTING cancellation policy (see Cancellation Policy below). You are responsible for updating or notifying 1-800-HOSTING of any changes to your credit card such as card number, expiration date, billing address or any other change.
Customers not paying by credit card agree to make payment of their balance due within no more than five (5) days of their due date.
Accounts that are five (5) days past due will be automatically suspended. All past due and unpaid balances are subject to collection. In the event of collection, you will be liable for the costs of collection including collection agency fees, attorney's fees, court costs and any related fees.
Automatic Payment Requirement
As part of an ongoing effort to decrease our collection costs, we are no longer accepting checks as a form of payment. For accounts currently paying by check, payment must be received on or before your due date. If your payment is late at any given month, 1-800-HOSTING reserves the right to demand that your account be setup on automatic payment schedule via Credit Card or ACH. You will receive a notice of our intent to change your payment method. If you fail to respond to our notice within two (2) business days, and you do not voluntarily change your payment method, your accounts will be SUSPENDED and may be subject to a reactivation fee.
In order to insure uninterrupted service to your website, all Hosting plans will automatically renew at the end of the Hosting plan's Billing Cycle. Hosting plans will automatically renew until a Hosting plan is formally cancelled. You may elect to change your billing cycle at any time. That change will take effect at the start of your next Hosting plan renewal.
Changes and Updates
For security reasons, any change or update done to your account must originate from the email account we have on file. If you request changes via telephone, you will be required to provide private account information with which we will verify your identity prior to performing changes.
1-800-HOSTING only mails paper invoices or statements to accounts paying by check. Invoices or statements may be emailed at your request.
- • Bank Wire Payments: 1-800-HOSTING does NOT charge fees for accepting payment via bank wire, however, international wire transfers will be assessed a $20.00 USD processing fee. In addition, your issuing bank may also charge a fee for sending the wire. Please add these fees to the amount that you are sending to 1-800-HOSTING or the amount credited to your account will be less than your intended payment.
- • Returned (NSF) Checks: 1-800-HOSTING charges a $25.00 fee for returned (NSF) checks. Customers that issue an NSF check could be required to submit future payments with a certified check or money order.
- • Credit Card Chargeback's: A $25.00 non-refundable chargeback fee will be assessed for each credit card chargeback request which is received by 1-800-HOSTING.
- • Reactivations: Customers who wish to reactivate a closed account will be assessed a $35.00 reactivation fee. A $99.00 fee will be assessed if 1-800-HOSTING restores your data files to your reactivated account.
- • Hosting Plan Changes: Customers electing to change to a lower priced hosting plan on the same platform will be charged a $10.00 downgrade fee for Shared and $25.00 downgrade fee for Dedicated. There is no fee for upgrading to a higher priced plan.
- • Platform Change: Customers who elect to change plans to a different operating system platform will be charged a $50.00 platform change fee.
In order to cancel your service, you must send an email to email@example.com. 1-800-HOSTING's Billing Department's representatives will then complete the cancellation process during normal business hours. Billing Department hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 PM CST.
Cancellation requests must be received by 1-800-HOSTING a minimum of seven (7) days prior to the end of your Billing Cycle for all services. Cancellations submitted later than this time may result in automatic renewal of your hosting plan. Cancellations become effective at the end of your next billing cycle.
1-800-HOSTING does not monitor, and will not automatically cancel accounts for issues related to non-usage, domain name transfers, your ISP, Internic, or any other issues not directly related to 1-800-HOSTING services. Cancellation of services does not relieve the customer from paying any outstanding balance owed. 1-800-HOSTING reserves the right to cancel any account, without notice.
Responsibility of Data upon Cancellation
Upon cancellation of your account, 1-800-HOSTING is no longer responsible for maintaining a copy of your data. Please ensure that you secured a copy of your data prior to canceling your account.
In the event of a service outage exceeding one (1) hour, credit will be issued to the customer for twenty five (25) times the actual downtime exceeding the allowance. Credit will be applied to the customer's account. Credit will be calculated based on the customer's current monthly lease rate, and will not exceed one (1) full month of credit per calendar month using the following formula: total minutes outage, divided by the total monthly lease rate (in cost per minute), times twenty five (25).
Transfer of Account Ownership
In the event that you transfer the ownership of any or all of your accounts at 1-800-HOSTING over to a different person or Company, any and all outstanding balances on the account are the responsibility of the original account owner. If there are no outstanding balances on the account, the new account owner will be responsible for all future one time and recurring charges. No prorating of charges will be allowed during the transfer process.
Credit Card Disputes or Charge-backs
1-800-HOSTING has a zero tolerance policy for charge-backs. Any customer who disputes a credit card payment is subject to a fine, suspension and account termination at 1-800-HOSTING's discretion. A fee of $25.00 per chargeback will be assessed to all accounts that receive a chargeback. By using our services, you agree to pay until your service is formally cancelled. To dispute a charge, you must contact 1-800-HOSTING's Billing Department and or your credit card provider within 90 days from the date of the charge. Any disputes after 90 days, will not be accepted.
Right to Refuse Service
1-800-HOSTING reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. Client will have (72) hours from the date of the termination notice to retrieve and safeguard their data. All data will be deleted from 1-800-HOSTING servers (72) hours after notice is given. Upon your request, 1- 800-HOSTING will make a backup of the data. The cost of this service $50 per CD of data and includes the cost of mailing. Multiple CD's may be required depending on the amount of client's data.
Occasionally, 1-800-HOSTING may offer temporary promotional prices on products and/or services to attract new clients. These promotional prices are limited to new purchases only. Existing clients may not purchase these new products and/or services at the promotional prices for the sole purpose of replacing comparable products and/or services which they had previously purchased, within 90-days of the date of the promotion. Existing clients may not request a reduction in price for existing products and/or services to the promotional sale price.
1-800-HOSTING's policies and prices are subject to change without notice.
No refunds are provided for any prepaid services or setup fees. Refunds are not provided for domain registrations.
***For your protection, your e-mail notification to us must be sent from the contact e-mail address that we have on file for your account. If you fax your notification to us, your fax must be on letterhead.